Thursday, April 10, 2014

I'm halfway there

Good evening, 
I left Milwaukee Wednesday night and arrived in London (UK time) at 8:30 this morning.   I am staying two weeks here visiting my daughter, son in law, and grandson Hugo who is 18 months.  Then to Uganda to meet the rest of the team and stArt our adventure.  I am packed to the gills: 2 suitcases, a backpack, purse and camera case.  The hardware that I carry  is only part of what the team is carrying, but I have heavy nuts and bolts, some brackets, and other "heavy metal" objects to build the play set for the Ibanda children's home.  I also have other donated clothing and generous donations for the churches, and the orphanage.  there is a you tube video for the Ibanda babies home if you care to search.  Delightful children!    I can't wait to meet them.
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment